Select Your University – Rostov State Medical University5 min read
About Rostov State Medical University, Russia
Rostov State Medical University was established in 1930. The university is the best choice for medical aspirants to pursue MBBS in Russia, due to its quality education which is approved by the ministry on health and social medicine. Rostov State Medical University is among the top medical universities located in the city of Rostov-on-Don.
In the Rostov State Medical University every year the intake takes place in the month of September. Students are advised to fill the admission forms before 15th July.
Why Study MBBS at Rostov State Medical University?
Following are the advantages of studying MBBS in Rostov State Medical University:
- Rostov State Medical University offers a low-cost fee structure which makes it very much affordable.
- There is a Centre scientific research laboratory in Rostov State Medical University, which is best for doing MBBS in Russia.
- The Rostov State Medical University is having the best teaching staff consisting of both scientists and medical practitioners.
- The University is having International cooperation with many nations.
- The Rostov State Medical University has the largest training facility in Russia.
- The medium of teaching the MBBS course in English and Russian language.
- The Rostov State Medical University is having well-developed infrastructure.
Rostov State Medical University – MBBS Fee Structure 2023
Rostov State Medical University has an affordable fee structure:
|Particular||Year 1||Year 2||Year 3||Year 4||Year 5||Year 6|
|Tuition Fee||$ 4000||$ 4000||$ 4000||$ 4000||$ 4000||$ 4000|
|Hostel Fee||$ 300||$ 300||$ 300||$ 300||$ 300||$ 300|
|Total Fees in USD||$ 4300||$ 4300||$ 4300||$ 4300||$ 4300||$ 4300|
|Total Fees in Rs||Rs. 3,05,300||Rs. 3,05,300||Rs. 3,05,300||Rs. 3,05,300||Rs. 3,05,300||Rs. 3,05,300
Students have to set in the following eligibility criteria to get admission to Russia for MBBS:
- Candidates who are above 17 years old on or before 31st December of admission year can take admission to MBBS in Russia.
- Candidates who have scored more than 50% in HSC exam or in similar courses with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English as compulsory subjects can apply for the admission process for MBBS in Russia.
- Students who have cleared the NEET examination with an eligible score can apply for the MBBS course in Rostov State Medical University.
Following are the steps to take admission for MBBS in Russia:
Step 1: Students need to fill the admission form from the online portal of the university.
Step 2: Submit all the documents online or at the office of ‘Select Your University’.
Step 3: Students will get an invitation letter within 2 weeks if selected.
Step 4:After getting an invitation letter students have to pay the tuition fee of the academy.
Step 5: With the original receipt of fee payment and invitation letter of the university, students can apply for the student visa process.
The global medical aspirants need to carry all the essential document mentioned below at the of MBBS admission:
- SSC mark sheet
- HSC mark sheet
- Birth certificate
- NEET result
- Passport size photograph
- Tuition fee payment receipt
- Medical certificate
Rostov State Medical University – MBBS Syllabus
The syllabus for MBBS in Russia is shown in the table below
|1st Semester||2nd Semester|
|Anatomy||Anatomy & Histology|
|3rd Semester||4th Semester|
|Biochemistry||Micro-Biology and Physiology|
|Physiology cell biology, microbiology||–|
|5th Semester||6th Semester|
|Pharmacology, Microbiology and Pathophysiology||Path physiology and Pharmacology|
|–||principles of clinical medicine|
4th -6th Year
|Primary Care Medicine||Obstetrics and Gynecology|
|Internal medicine||Neurology and Psychiatry|
Rostov State Medical University – MBBS Course Duration
The course duration of MBBS in Russia is 6 years:
There are 6 years of MBBS course including 5 year’s course and 1 year of internship.
Courses Offered at Rostov State Medical University
The Medicine faculties available in Rostov State Medical University are listed below:
Postgraduate and Continuous Education
Armed Force Medicine
Rostov State Medical University – FMGE Performance 2021
Rostov State Medical University gives one of the best FMGE results in passing percentage. Here is the FMGE 2021 passing percent for the same:
|Name of University||Appeared||Total Pass||Pass %|
|Rostov State Medical University||117||6||5.13%|
Rostov State Medical University – Ranking 2023
According to Uni Rank mentioned below are the ranking of Rostov State Medical University:
Accreditation and Recognition
Following are the accreditation and recognition of Rostov State Medical University:
- World health organization (WHO)
- National Medical Commission (NMC)
- Ministry of Public Health and Education, Russian Federation.
- Canadian Medical Council.
- Pakistan Medical and Dental Council.
- German Science and Humanities Council.
- American Osteopathic Association.
Rostov State Medical University – Academic Calendar 2023
Here are some Important dates to remember if you want to pursue medical career at Rostov State Medical University:
|Application Start Date||June|
|Invitation Letter||Within 2 weeks from application|
|Admission Start Date||September – October|
Hostel & Accommodation Facility
Rostov State Medical University provides the facilities of accommodation and mess for students:
- Rooms are provided with 2 and 3 beds sharing.
- Canteen facility is available for all students.
- All rooms have internet access round the clock.
- Students at Rostov State Medical University have 5 hostels in the university campus on a sharing basis.
- All the essential modern amenities like a pillow, blanket, bedsheet, beds, tables and chairs are provided.
- A common kitchen is provided for students to cook their own food too.
- Indian restaurants are also available in the city.
- Recreation room, gym, and laundry rooms are also available to all students.
Cost of Living in Rostov-on-Don
The expenses of living in Rostov are not much different than living in India:
The table below shows the average and approx cost of living in Russia for a month. This may vary from person to person and according to the living style of the students.
|Particular||Approx Range in USD||Approx Range in RS|
Note: 1$ = 70 Rs.
About Rostov City
Rostov-on-Don is the largest city in southern Russia. And this city is having a major role in the administrative, cultural, scientific, educational, industrial centre and transport hub.
Russia is the most fascinating country to visit, it consists of museums, national parks, lakes, mountains etc.
The major attractions of the city are:
- Rostov Zoo
- Gorky Park
- October Revolution park
- Don Embankment
- Azov Fortress
- Rostov Virgin’s Nativity
- Zelonyy Ostrov
- Paramonov warehouses